How to come to the Museum of Cours Stanislas?
GPS Co-ordinates: Latitude: 48.301593 | Longitude: 6.135628
A31: exit 10 - Neufchâteau - Mirecourt - Châtenois
A330/N57: exit Charmes - Mirecourt.
Nearby parking space available.
GIG/GIC (civilians/war veterans with major disabilities) car park, and ramp for persons with reduced mobility at the rear entry of the Museum.
By train or bus:
Arrival to the station, then 10 minutes walk to the Museum.
Hours of operation
FEBRUARY TO JUNE, and SEPTEMBER TO OCTOBER:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10am-12am, 2pm-6pm.
- Sunday: 2pm-6pm. .
JULY TO AUGUST:
- Monday to Saturday: 10am-12am, 2pm-6pm.
- Sunday: 2pm-6pm.
NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER:
- Wednesday and Saturday: 2pm-6pm.
- Sunday: 2pm-6pm.
2pm-6pm, except 05/1 and 12/25.
"A Museum for all":
• The exhibition is specially arranged to receive disabled visitors. Some special media are provided for blind or visually handicapped people, deaf or hearing-impaired people, as well as visitors with mental or psychic handicap. The Mirecourt Museum has the quality-label 'Tourism and handicap'.
• Visiting Guide in English provided for non French-speaking visitors.
• Boutique : The main products on sale in the shop can be seen on this web page
If you are interested in any of these items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to inquire about the mode of payment and the carriage costs.
• Resource centre (in French) : The collection holdings include French works kept at the Museum of Stringed Instrument and Bow Making of Mirecourt, and at the Municipal Multimedia Library Aimé Gaugué.
Portail Mediathèque Mirecourt
Please select the item 'Lutherie' (Stringed instrument making) in the left menu.
The Library works are not available for loan by the public and must be used in the library. Consultation is free, and during the opening times. The works kept at the Museum are also available for consultation in the Library. Please make a reservation beforehand (at least three days in advance) by calling 03 29 37 47 40. Only works in good condition can be made available for consultation.
The opening times of the Library are as follows:
Tuesday: 2pm – 6pm
Wednesday: 10am – 12am/2pm – 6pm
Friday: 2pm – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 12am /2pm – 6pm
Musée de la Lutherie et de l’Archèterie Françaises
Cours Stanislas - BP 189 - F 88507 Mirecourt Cedex
Phone : 00 33 (0)3 29 37 81 59
Adult (concessions): €3.30
Museum Pass: €6.30
13-18 years, students, unemployed, disabled: €2.30
Child (under 12), Museum employees, press card: FREE